A new era of carbon bikes has arrived with the all-new Mach 5.7 Carbon. Our hollow box, high-compression internal molding technology allows us to optimize the critical internal dimensions, unlike other carbon bikes. Greater compaction and smoother internal walls with greater consistency allows us to deliver a lighter, stronger, highly optimized frame design. The result is the best stiffness to weight ratio in the class. Combine this with the ride quality and performance of the award winning Mach 5.7 and we’ve just set a whole new bar for carbon mountain bikes. Read More...
• dw-link® suspension with position sensitive anti-squat provides stable handling and the increased cornering benefits of a lower bottom bracket with more travel - all with better pedaling efficiency and a plusher feel.
• New Fox RP23 Kashima shock with custom tuned rebound and Propedal settings for increased rider tunability and incredible small bump sensitivity.
• 142mm rear spacing with 12mm through axle and 160mm post mount dropouts for maximum frame stiffness.
• Under top tube cable guide includes routing for dropper seat post.
• Rubberized leather chainstay, inner seat stay, and down tube protectors for a quiet ride and higher impact resistance.
• Direct mount front derailleur design accommodates Shimano and SRAM systems. The direct mount design, eases set up, and provides a more rigid mount for the most efficient front shifting possible.
• 145mm (5.7”) of rear travel with 140mm or 150mm fork compatibility (150mm standard).
• Press Fit 92mm wide bb shell allows for wider pivots and better bearing support for increased frame strength and stiffness, while maintaining better control over chain-line.
• 1.5” tapered headtube.